Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hurt myself again

Well, I play a lot of basketball. I usually play around 3-4 hours each week at noon on the WSU campus. It is a great time and splits my day up nicely as I can come in and work for 4 hours, play ball, and then work the rest of the day. I injured myself, sprained my ankle, yesterday. I normally don't get to up tight about getting injured, it is part of the game. If you are going to play sports than you are most likely going to hurt yourself at some point. But, that said, I am a little ticked about yesterday. To make a long story short, there are a couple of people that play completely out of control, I was at the receiving end of that yesterday and ended up getting hurt. Out of control people are really the only downside of playing.

Enough of that, I planted one of our trees yesterday. It looks nice in front of the house, it is an ornamental cherry, so it will have a lot of flowers. I also worked up our garden beds with the help of my friend Robert on Saturday. We managed to get five beds done in about 3 hours. I think that we are going to do some more though. Robert and Mike are also going to be doing some planting we us this summer. This will help us out quite a bit, sense they can take some of the burden of growing a garden off of ViviAnne and I.
Here is a pic of Vivi and Darius, both are very cute.
cheers,
justin

No comments: