Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Going to the Cabin

Last day of the ski season at Schwietzer. We are heading up tonight after I get off work. Shynne and Kevin and family might join us but maybe not. It would be cook if they did, it would keep the boys occupied. I am thinking about going on a hike with Liam and Asa. I had hoped that my mom and dad would get them snow shoes, but that didn't materialize, so I might be pulling them around on a sled.

ViviAnne and our friend Morgan's birthday is coming up soon. I need to start planning Vivi's party, she turns 30 by the way. Wish her a happy birthday if you are on facebook and read this. Morgan was talking about having a dinner on Easter (her birthday) so that sounds like fun to me. She said no sushi though, ah well, we could have a bagel dog cook off. She could be the judge, I have a couple of good ideas.

No comments: