Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fish Anyone?

When ViviAnne and I got married, our friend Emily gave us a wedding present. It was a card, that said she would catch us a delicious bass and cook it for us. Right from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. Well, nine and a half years later, she is going to come good on her gift. Emily and her fiancee Berkley are coming over to dinner tonight with a halibut that she got in Alaska. I am going to cook up a Mixed Seafood Risotto and a Tang of Red Onion and Lime to go with it. Should be good, and I will post the recipes soon.

I am going to cook for their weeding rehearsal dinner as well. I am cooking up a pork roast marinated in Thai spices, Chile spiced Edemame, Chicken Curry and Rice. I will post any recipes from the event that I haven't posted already.

I think I may start calling my chicken curry, bandicoot curry, I like the sound of that!

No comments: