Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Texas Ho!

I am off to spend the weekend and the better part of next week in San Antonio, TX. I work a nice little gig for the Society for the Study of Reproduction. Each year they call me out to help with their speaker presentations and trouble shoot any speaker related issues with their talks. It is great. The people are great and fun to be around. I have been doing this now for four years and look forward to next year as it will be in Hawaii. The only down side is that I miss my family quite a bit when I am away from them, especially for a short week.

My grandfather (dad's dad) will be coming to visit us from AZ, on the day I get back. He flies in as well, but I am on a different flight from him. I was hoping that we might have ended up on the same flight out of Seattle, but we didn't. I am really looking forward to seeing him, it has been several years and he has not seen our youngest yet. So it will be fun. We are going to head up to Schweitzer Mt. at the end of next week to spend some time at the cabin with everyone. Here is a pic of my parents place at the ski hill. Not so much a cabin as a lodge!

Have a good weekend!

No comments: