Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I survived the weekend

I made it through the weekend. ViviAnne had a great time in Seattle at her workshop and I had a great time with the kids. I ended up going three full days and four nights watching them. That is the longest I have been with them by myself. Pretty long time actually. I think that ViviAnne's longest by herself has been 6 days, that is beating my 40% but that is fine. She takes off again this weekend for a girls night up in Cd'A. But this Saturday should be a cake walk compared to the whole weekend.

My key to survival was to keep them, and myself, busy. We went to the Science Center one afternoon, and another day we carved pumpkins. My mother-in-law was also nice enough to watch them most of Saturday afternoon to I could work on my brother-in-law's remodel with him. That was nice.

Mike, Heather and Morgan are coming over for dinner tonight. I am going to make Cashew Chicken, Fried Rice and Tempura. Should be wicked good eats. I will post the Cashew Chicken recipe soon...

No comments: