Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Do ya Doula

I spent yesterday evening at ViviAnne's doula association meeting. It was a lot of fun and I am glad that they invited me to join them. They have asked me to build them a simple website to promote their association and I agreed. They are a great group and I think that they will enjoy having a little website as well. I even started making the pages up and will continue developing them over the next couple of weeks. I will add a link here too, once the site is live and kick'n. ViviAnne also meets with a birthing class tonight to discuss her doula service and the Bringing Baby Home parenting classes that she is now trained in.

My sister-in-law has surgery this Friday and I am hoping that everything goes well. ViviAnne is making a lasagna for Shynne's family to eat and my mother-in-law is going to go take care of her on Thursday. My sister, Vera also arrives on Saturday, but will spend a couple of days at the cabin with my parents before coming down to visit with us. I think the plan is to all have Thanksgiving Dinner together on Wednesday with my family and then on Thursday with ViviAnne's family. If we end up going to Shynne's, we will also go see the festival of lights on Friday night. It is a great event where the whole downtown area gets it's Christmas lights turned on and there is a fireworks show over the lake as well. Should be fun.

No comments: