Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Turkey Day, You Bet!

November has long been one of my favorite months. It has Thanksgiving, a holiday devoted to eating good food, it has the beginnings of winter, and the anticipation of ski season and Christmas holidays. It is the best and consequently busiest months of the year. Only two posts so far this month!

We had a good five day Turkey break with dinners at both my parent's house and ViviAnne's parent's house. After dinner at my parents we went down the street to visit the Hollands. Liam built a crazy domino tower with Josh while we chatted for a couple of minutes. I also spent most of Saturday helping Russ and Autumn do electrical work in their new house. I have a couple of pictures form the long weekend to share as well. I will try to post one more this month, but you never know, you may have to wait until December.


I made Cheddar Beer Bread last night in the bread maker. Mmmmm!

No comments: