Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Legends and Stories

I went to a luau last night. Good food, and entertaining stories about the native peoples of Hawaii. If you are in Hawaii, go to a luau. It is worth it. I have a couple of videos that I took last night, they turned out really well, I just need to size them down for web viewing. Give me a day, I will upload them tomorrow for sure.
I have no pictures of the feral cats, if you want to see a cat go to the pet store and look at one, they look the same as the feral ones here.
I will get a picture of a mongoose, just didn't get a chance to the other day when I saw it. I am also sorry about no Manta Ray pictures, my little camera can't get a good shot. I will try again tonight and see what I can see.

My sister wants me to bring her back a piece of lava rock, which they seem to have a lot of around here. I will get a piece of the fresh stuff down, it has only been out of the bowels of the earth a couple of days.

No comments: