Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What happened to July

That was a busy month. We went to Portland and Schweitzer Mt. and spent a lot of time running around all over the place. I have pictures too, but I have misplaced my camera for the time being. I think I will do a search for it tonight though so if doesn't get more lost.

August is also promissing to be a busy month. ViviAnne is going to be working a lot on her classes for school. She is teaching two college classes this semester. She is also ramping up her Doula work. Over the past four weeks she has attended three births. That is pretty cool in my opinion. We also have Josh's cabin trip to go to. I am hopping that we will both be able to, but she has a Doula client that is due a mid August, so we shall see.

ViviAnne and I just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversery. Go us!

No comments: