Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun with the Photographer

The photo shoot went well. The photographer, Peter Beck, ended up using all of us and it was a lot of fun. Liam and I got to walk along together at sunset through the wheat fields with some props. ViviAnne got to be a baker, I am kinda excited to see what she looks like in the final pictures. I also walked a bit with Asa and Darius. Darius and I were also in some shots together. Peter called me this morning and wants to use me again tomorrow night with a slightly older child, so I thought I would take Sydney. I will post the photos once the arrive, he said that it might take a month or so.

It is looking like I am for sure going to Vegas for work. I am kinda excited about it, but also don't really want to leave for a week in the middle of the first month of the fall semester. I will probably come back with a ton to catch up on.

No comments: