Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Into the New Semester

Fall Semester has started once again. I am busy as usual and work has me traveling to Los Vegas for a web training seminar. I will be their for about a week which should be pretty fun. I am looking forward to learning a lot about Sharepoint and front end design in Sharepoint. ViviAnne has also started teaching her classes. She is working really hard at keeping up with it all and I think it might have been a little tougher on her than she thought initially, but I think she is also enjoying it. I am proud of her. Liam started 1st grade and Asa started preschool so we now have two of three going to school. It is weird to think that Liam is gone about the same amount of time that I am gone from home during the week because of the bus schedule. He is handling it well though and really enjoys 1st grade. He says he like all the recesses.

Have a great day and week!

No comments: