Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

My Potting Shed Hit the Floor

I am slightly depressed, I had put up all the posts for my potting shed and then nailed them together, just to keep them all in place. I woke up in the morning and Liam pointed out the the post had all fallen down. I looked and he was right, the whole structure has collapsed. Bummer! Oh well, I was going to need to take it all apart anyways as I needed to stain the posts before putting them in concrete. It will be a good project to work on the next couple of weekends.

Not this next one though, we are going up to Schweitzer for Oktoberfest. Yeah! We are planning a big sausage dinner and fun in and around Sandpoint and Schweitzer. Should be a good weekend and I may even get to take some picture for posting.

Looking forward to the weekend!

No comments: