Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

It happened at the Fair

Hey Y'all!

Me and the family went to the county fair this weekend. It was fun. We started off with some tractor climbing activities and then moved over to the rides. I think this was Liam's first roller coaster ride. I was going to go with him, but the seat was so small that I couldn't fit. It was just for little kids anyway:) He went right to the front and sat behind a big dragon head.
It was pretty cool! Luckily, our neighbors were also there and Liam and Kiara rode on a car together with Asa. His very first ride also. Now that I think about it, they went on bumper cars a couple of weekends ago, while we were in Joseph, OR. Lots of rides lately for them:)


After we used up all our tickets, we headed back to the tractors and got some food to eat. I like fair food, everything is fried! We headed back home around bedtime. It was a good trip.

No comments: