Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blogging for a year

I have been blogging for a year now. That is pretty cool, I wasn't sure that I would make it this long, but I did. I have a new niece now too. Autumn and Russ had a little baby girl about two weeks ago and she is very cute. I don't know if they have blogged about her yet on their blogspot site, but here is the link in case you want to find out! http://www.rustyautty.blogspot.com/

We ended up being snowed in last week at our house. They closed our road Tuesday afternoon and didn't plow it until Thursday night. WSU even closed down for two days, they hadn't closed the university in decades. The Cougs blew it last week too. Lost two games at home and now have two more. Hopefully we can get back on track and start winning again. I would like to see us in a number two or three seed for the NCAA Tournament and I would like to see us win the Pac-10 tourney. The tourney win would be tough though.

We haven't been up to ski at all lately, which is quite a bummer. Liam is really wanting to go again, I think we might try to take the trip up in the next week or two. Asa's birthday is today and he is having a Strawberry Shortcake party. I think that it is hilarious that he likes Strawberry Shortcake (the cartoon character) so much. He is cute, we are getting him a couple of videos and a soccer ball for his birthday. Vivi's mom is coming over tonight with the twins and Autumn and Russ and baby. We are going to have another party on Thursday with my parents and granny because they couldn't make it tonight.

TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WSU was closed my senior year of high school (Spring of 1996), we had that really cold week & then it got really warm & there was all that flooding.

Yeah for Asa's B-day!

-V

Nathan Fireborn said...

Asa likes Strawberry Shortcake!? I am very impressed by his emotional maturity to see the wonder that is SS. Happy B-day!