Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Feb. Fun

Hey there,

This month is turning out to be pretty busy. I didn't think that it would be, but it is. We have had several birthdays (Asa's, our niece, Russ) and a couple of births for ViviAnne to attend as a Doula. All in all, this has meant that I haven't been able to post like I would have liked. But don't worry, I have a couple of pictures to tide you over until I can write a bit more latter in the week.

We got Katie and Darcy to come over and take family pictures of all of us. Oddly enough, we didn't really have a picture of both ViviAnne and I and our kids all togethers. Lots of ones with one or the other of us, but not all of us together. So we fixed that this weekend. We also took a bunch of Black and White pictures that turned out pretty good, I especially liked the ones of Darcy blowing the bubbles and the one of ViviAnne (show here)...

I convinced Katie to start entering an online photography compatition and I will post her pictures for her. I am posting it in Fark's farktography contests. Which are pretty cool and a nice venue to compeate in. I will post them under my justfisch account though. When she gets a little older, she can start posting them her self.

Hope that you enjoy some of these pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the group photo on the stairs. Will you send me a copy via email so I can print it out?

-V