Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Braket Busted

Oh well, the Cougs had a great run through the tourny to the Sweet 16! If only they had shot a little better in the game against NC, maybe next year. My bracket is totally busted by the way. All 5 of them I think. I heard that this was the first time that all four number 1 seeds made the final four. Should be some great games next weekend.

Liam made a "mailing may body" to send to my sister Vera. A "mailing may body" is a cut-out of Liam's body that he decorated. He then sent it to Vera and she is suppose to take it around with her and then write back or send pictures back of what she and Liam body did. She has been keeping me updated. First she took it to Fight Club with her and had a couple of pictures taken of Liam fighting with various weapons. Next she took it to band practice and had picture taken of the band and Liam in the back ground rock'n out. She went to the George Strait concert on Friday night and got to go back stage and have her picture taken with George and her and the Liam body. Pretty awesome! I will try to post some pictures up here once she sends them to me.

cheery-o

No comments: