Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The madness begins

Tip off is set for tomorrow and I am pretty excited to watch some great basketball over the next week and a half. Like I said before WSU gets by Notre Dame in the second round, but comes up short over UNC. I think the game will be close, but UNC is like UCLA, too many great players to match up with. But who knows, maybe Low and Weaver will have the game of their lives and Baynes will make Tyler Hansbro his little bi+ch in the post. That's why they play the game...

I will be feasting on sushi tonight at Curtis's house. I think I will also bring a bag of pot stickers over as well. I love those things. Sushi sounds fantastic, and I am starving. I think I will also have a big bowl of fruit to break the fast tonight, to hold me over till the sushi is ready.

Get your Brackets ready!

No comments: