Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Frost Free Installed

It's in, it's in! Finally, I have my frost free hose bib installed. From this point on the irrigation project gets a lot easier. This afternoon, I will finish burying it and bring all the irrigation hoses up to the hose bib. Hopefully tomorrow, I will put the irrigation manifold together and I will have a working system. Then all that is left to do is put my pop-ups in and cover my trenches. This has been a fun project, I am especially excited that it will really make ViviAnne happy. She hates to water and the irrigation system will make it easy to keep our flowers, garden and grass green.

I had a good father's day over the weekend. I bought a hammock about 8 years ago, a nice rope one, the type that stretches a bunch and you tie it off between two trees about 6 feet off the ground but by the time you get all your weight into it, it is 6 inches off the ground. Well, ever sense I got married, I have been wanting a hammock stand to put my hammock on, that way I don't need trees. My kids got one for me for fathers day. But not just any hammock stand, but it is collapsible and portable. You can take it car camping or to the beach/river. Or just put it out on you deck and look up at the sky (which is were I have it right now). I can even blog laying down on my super cool hammock while I watch the kids make mud messes in my trenches in the front yard.

Truly, my "King of Comfort" saga lives on.

2 comments:

Nathan Fireborn said...

Congrats on the irrigation work Justin. I look forward to seeing it next time.

Justin Fischer said...

Thanks Nate, It has been a lot of work putting it in but I feel like I am finally bringing this project to a close. Hopefully, this weekend I can finish it up.