Pages

Friday, June 1, 2007

Weight Goals

This is my year for losing all the weight I have gained over the past 12 years. After high school, I let myself go a little, but that is over now! Sense January I have lost more than 25 pounds and it is great. My goal is to get to 205, which would be 50 pounds lost total. So kudos to me for being half way there. This morning I weighed in at 228, this is the fist time I have been in the 220's for quite some time. It feels good.

How do I do it, well, mainly it is cutting back on the sweets. I don't drink corn syrup any more and try to limit my intake of sweets in general. I also an trying to eat a little slower and not have seconds. Finally, I am trying to not eat after 9:00PM. I think that this is the biggest thing for me, as I get the munchies like crazy around 10ish. The best thing about it, it that the weight loss has been steady and slow, which I have read is the best way to loose weight. My goal is to be at 225 by July (which seems reasonable) and 215 by Sept.

ViviAnne is also losing some of that baby weight. She is on the "Plan for ViviAnne". In it, she is cutting out coffee, wheat, and corn. She is trying to hit 1500 calories and have low sugar intake and exercise five times a week for at least a half hour each time. It is a good plan. I think maybe the calorie intake could be upped to 1800 as a goal instead of 1500, but I think it will work. She has never felt well after eating something with a lot of corn in it, so it is good that she is phasing that out.
I have added this picture of ViviAnne and I at Andy and Jill's wedding. I like it, we had a lot of fun that evening with everyone. Andy is coming to town this next weekend so it will be fun to hang out with him again. See you soon bro!

1 comment:

Nathan Fireborn said...

Congrats on your diet success Justin! Very diciplined of you man. rock!