Pages

Friday, August 3, 2007

Evening at the Park

I took Liam, Asa and Darius to the park last night. Darius slept the whole time, so I was able to play with Liam and Asa on the swings and slides. Fun. Here are our pics from last night.

We try to go to the park at least once a week, it is nice to get them out of the house and able to run around where there is some stuff to play on. We still don't have much in the way of a lawn at our place. I would love to have the time and money to build them a fun play set, or even to get a giant trampoline, but it is not going to happen for a while. Maybe in a couple of years once Darius has grown up a little and ViviAnne has started working again.

Tomorrow is my anniversary, which I am looking forward too. 7 years and counting. It is nice to think about it. I have loved every moment and look forward to many more years. We are going to head over to Moscow and have dinner at The Red Door. It is a pretty nice place and then we will probably go back home and sit on our front porch and watch the sunset. This will be our first anniversary in our new home.


TTFN

No comments: