Pages

Monday, August 6, 2007

Trips to the River


Vivi and I have gone to river a lot this summer. Maybe four or five times sense May. That kinda doesn't seem like a lot, but it is. Our summers are packed and getting away with the kids is hard to do, plus it is a lot of work. Speaking of the kids, they have been little hellions lately. Mainly just Liam, he can really push my buttons, how the heck do they know exactly what to say to piss you off. Really, it is pretty amazing that they are so intuitive. We went to the river on Sunday, for about five hours with friends (Robert, Heather, Morgan and Nathan). It is was good fun. Plus I got to sit in the water with Darius. He is hilarious in the water, just splashing around with a huge smile on his face. I think he might be a swimmer some day. I need to get boat. That would be mucho fun as well. Vivi wants to get one too, maybe in five or ten years:) At least the kids would be older and really able to enjoy it a bunch. We bbq'ed cheddar dogs and ate watermelon, very traditional river food if I say so myself. I think that I need to take Liam on a camping trip, he would really enjoy it just him and I. Maybe in Sept. and we could go fishing at the same time. Something to think about...

No comments: